• The unit includes phantom power and battery supplies as standard. Should the phantom power from the console fail or be accidentally switched off, the AR-133 automatically switches over to the internal 9V battery providing uninterrupted use.
• The unit is housed in a rugged aluminium extrusion case, with robust polyurethane end-cheeks which give the AR-133 a very distinctive look.
• Input connectors are both 1/4" jack sockets and an XLR socket, the latter meaning that the AR-133 can be used to convert unbalanced signals to a balanced output on XLRs throughout.
• The arched case allows cables to run back underneath the unit from the end for neat cable management.
• Input attenuation is 0, -20 or -40dB, making the box suitable for instrument, line or amplifier levels on inputs. On the output side, a ground-lift switch is provided for quick solutions to ground-loop problems.
• The AR-133 uses an enhanced version of the same audio path as the AR-116, now regarded by many people as a reference standard. The sound quality is legendary, particularly on acoustic and bass guitars.
• Numerous applications can be satisfied by the AR-133. For example, as well as the traditional guitar use, the AR-133 can be used with keyboards, DJ consoles, amplifier outputs, and other electronic sources.
• An additional bonus is the ability to use the AR-133 as an active balancing device.
• Input Impedance:
» 1M Ohm (pad at 0dB)
» 47k Ohm (pad at -20dB)
» 47k Ohm (pad at -40dB)
• Max Input Level:
» +9dBu (pad at 0dB)
» +29dBu (pad at -20dB)
» +49dBu (pad at -40dB)
• Connectors: Two Parallel 1/4" jack connectors and a parallel XLR connector (unbalanced)
» Tip Hot (+ve)
» Sleeve Ground
» Pin 2 Hot (+ve)
» Pin 1 & 3 Ground
• Output: Transformer Balanced
• Max. Output Level: +8dBu into 600 Ohms or greater
• Connector: XLR3-32 or equivalent
• Distortion (THD): < 0.005% at 1khz, 0dbu outp
• Noise: < -105db unweighted, 22hz-22khz, rms*
• Frequency Response: 30Hz to 20kHz, +0dB/-1d
• Main/Standby battery: 9 volt PP3 type, preferably alkaline.
• Current drain:
» on phantom - less than 7.5mA
» on battery - less than 2mA.
• Phantom Power: +20 volts DC to +48 volts DC
• Weight: 650 gms, excluding batteries.
• Overall Dimensions: 59 mm x 124 mm x 143 mm (2.3" x 4.9" x 5.6")