The CX15N251 is a lightweight coaxial driver with excellent linearity and high efficiency.
The CX15N251 radiates a coherent single spherical wave front with perfect dispersion control.
The design is powered from a large sized single neodymium ring magnet that provides an extremely high flux density and BL factor.
The new hyper-vented aluminium basket and magnetic assembly design provide an excellent heat dissipation and lower power compression.
Special air-forced ventilations are provided for voice coil, magnet assembly and basket.
A 2,5” voice coil combined a strength fibreglass former and aluminium wire drives the mid-bass cone with high efficiency and a good extension.
The 1,7” dome compression driver, loaded to a 60° conical waveguide, provides a clear vocal output and a perfect high frequency extension.
• 600 Watt continuous program power handling Mid-Bass
• 2.5-inch , fibreglass outside aluminum voice coil
• 101 dB Sensitivity
• 50 Hz - 3.0 kHz Frequency range
• Dual-forced air ventilation for minimum power compression
• Triple-roll surround and exponential cone geometry
• Demodulation ring
• 100 Watt Continuous program power handling HF
• 1.75-inch Diaphragm, 1.0-inch Exit Throat
• Frequency range: 1200Hz – 20kHz
• 2-slot, optimised geometry phase plug
• Polyester diaphragm
• Aluminum rear cover
• Nominal Diameter: 25.4 / 1.0 mm/inch
• Rated Impedance: 8 ohm
• Program Power: 100 W
• Power Handling Capacity: 50 W
• Sensitivity 1 W, 1 m: 109 dB
• Frequency Range: 1200 - 20000 Hz
• Minimun Impedance: 6.5 ohm
• Voice Coil Diameter: 44.4 / 1.75 mm/inch
• Voice Coil Material: Edgewound Aluminum
• Number of layers: 1 - Outside
• Diaphragm Material: Polyimide
• Diaphragm Design: Dome
• Suspension Material: Polyimide
• Suspension design: Flat
• BL factor: 7.5 T · m
• Flux density: 1.9 T
• Phase plug design: 2 slot
• Phase plug material: Composite
• Magentics: Neodymium
• Voice Coil Demodulatuon: Copper ring